Pea-nutty, crumbly and with a crispy coating.
This recipe contains peanuts, all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, oil, butter, peanuts, eggs,
For 10 people servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 cup grounded roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (any oil without smell)
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- A handful of roasted peanuts for decorating
- 1 egg yolk (lightly beaten)
- (Note: for vegetarian version, use milk or cream wash)
- 1. Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2. If the dough doesn’t stick together, it’s ok to add more flour.
- 3. Pinch a small amount, shape into a small ball.
- 4. Flatten with your palm and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 5. Do the same for the rest of the dough.
- 6. Put a piece of peanut on top and brush with egg yolk.
- 7. Bake at 170C for 20 minutes or until browned.
- 8. Remove, cool down and store in air tight container(s).