Pear Dauphine’ Cocktail
This delicate cocktail tantalizes the taste buds with a balance of sweetness and substance. The elderflower liqueur brings out the floral essence in the flavor of the fresh pear.Recipe by Kelley Swenson, Ten01, Portland, OregonRecipe provided courtesy of Pear Bureau Northwest.
This recipe contains liqueur (pear), liqueur (elderflower), gin, pears, lemons, ice
1 cocktail servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 3/4 oz pear liqueur, such as Clear Creek Pear Brandy or Aqua Perfecta Pear Eau de Vie
- 3/4 oz elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain or Belvoir
- 3/4 oz gin
- 1/2 oz puree of fresh USA Bartlett or Green Anjou Pear
- 1/2 oz fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1. Pour ingredients in shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a cocktail
- 2. glass of your choosing.
- 3. Garnish with an edible flower or paper-thin slice of pear on the edge of the glass.