Pecan Pumpkin Pie Dessert Pizza with Maple Whipped Cream
Who needs boring ol' pie crust when you have pizza crust, right?
For this holiday inspired recipe I used mini pizza crust to make a Pecan Pumpkin Dessert Pizza that is easy to make and the perfect size for a fun dessert at home!
This recipe contains pumpkin pie filling, pizza crust (mini), butter, brown sugar, pecans, pumpkin spice, heavy cream, maple syrup
Makes 1 mini pizza pie servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup canned Pumpkin pie filling/mix
- 1 Mama Mary's Mini Original Pizza Crust
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Melt 1/2 of the butter and 1 tbsp brown sugar in a small skillet.
- 3. Brush onto on side of pizza crust.
- 4. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, add the rest of butter and 1 tbsp brown sugar to the skillet again.
- 6. Once it is melted add pecans and stir.
- 7. Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium until pecans are toasted and coated in sugar. Remove from heat.
- 8. Take crust out of oven and spread pumpkin pie filling evenly on top.
- 9. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- 10. Remove pecans from butter mixture and sprinkle evenly on top of pizza.
- 11. Bake for 7 more minutes.
- 12. For Maple Whipped Cream: Using a cold bowl and beaters (I put mine in the freezer for about 30 minutes before using) beat heavy cream and maple syrup on high until stiff peaks form.
- 13. Remove pizza from oven. Cut into 4 pieces. Top with a dollop or two of whipped cream and serve!