Penne in Carrot Sauce
Dinner under 500 calories. "PENNE IN CARROT SAUCE".
Oil free, Healthy and rich in flavors, mildly spiced Dairy Free sauce made out of fresh carrots.
This recipe contains carrots (baby), milk (almond, unsweetened), flour (almond), salt, black pepper, garlic powder, pasta (penne, whole wheat)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 cups unsweetened original Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried garlic
- 4 cups whole wheat penne pasta (boiled)
- 1. Grind the carrots as fine as possible.
- 2. Heat up a nonstick pan and combine all the ingredients except pasta.
- 3. Let it boil for 7-10 minutes stirring between intervals to make sure there are no lumps and to avoid sticking at the bottom.
- 4. Lower the flame and mix in the penne pasta.
- 5. Turn off the flame and serve hot.