Personal Pumpkin Pies
Check out this kid friendly recipe for personal sized pumpkin pies. No need to share these lovely desserts!
This recipe contains cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin spice, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, graham cracker crust (mini)
6 mini pumpkin pies servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and place the pie crusts on a baking sheet.
- 2. Whisk (or blend) together the cream cheese, sugar, and all the spices until creamy and smooth.
- 3. Mix in the pumpkin puree until fully combined.
- 4. Add the eggs, 1 at t time, mixing until just barely incorporated after each addition.
- 5. Add the vanilla then pour the batter into the pie crusts (distribute it evenly between them all!).
- 6. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until the centers are no longer jiggly.
- 7. Allow to cool before serving. Best when served with homemade whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.