Phool Gobi Subzi
An amazingly easy vegetable side dish that goes perfectly with an Indian (or Indian inspired) meal.
This recipe contains cauliflower, water, ketchup, sriracha sauce, liquid aminos, garlic powder, curry (madras, powder), turmeric, onion powder
1 serving servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbs ketchup
- 1/4 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp braggs liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 heaping tsp madras curry powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1. Mix everything together in a small cast iron skillet.
- 2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce to a simmer, and simmer until the cauliflower is soft and the liquid has cooked off.
- 3. Serve.