Pickled Grapes With Chile and Rosemary
Pickled grapes make a perfect appetizer bit alongside olives and cornichon. They are also excellent tossed in salads.
This recipe contains grapes (red), white wine vinegar, water, salt (kosher), sugar, fresh garlic, rosemary (fresh), crushed red pepper
3 pint-size jars servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 6 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- leaves from 1 4-inch sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1. Pack grapes into 3 pint-size jars.
- 2. Pour vinegar and water into a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add salt, sugar, garlic, rosemary, and chile flakes.
- 3. When mixture begins to simmer, remove from heat and divide the brine among the jars.
- 4. Cover loosely and let cool to room temperature.
- 5. Cover tightly and chill in refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
- 6. Pickled grapes will keep in the refrigerator about 2 weeks.