My super simple stuffed mushrooms
Super simple to make and delicious to taste. Will go wonderfully with meats, fish or with vegetarian dishes as well, what more can you ask for? not much really. So Follow this effortless recipe and you won't regret.
This recipe contains mushrooms (portobello, baby), fresh garlic, parsley (fresh), olive oil, bread crumbs
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 package of baby portobello mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 1. Pre-heat the oven 350 F.
- 2. Clean the mushrooms, take out the stems and chop them into small cubes. In a small sauce pan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add the chopped garlic and mushrooms, cook for 2 - 3 minutes, season well with salt and pepper, add the parsley. Take of the flames and then add the bread crumbs.
- 3. In a baking tray put the mushrooms upside down and fill the middle with the garlic and mushrooms, sprinkle with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes, serve right away