Nasi Pudina (Mint Rice)
A refreshing rice dish: minty aroma and creamy indication.
This recipe contains rice (white), mint (fresh), milk (coconut), salt,
4-5 people servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 2 cups white rice - wash and drain off excess water
- 1 small bunch mint leaves (1 cup)
- 1 cup coconut milk (can replace with cream or carton milk)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups water.
- 1. Blend mint leaves with coconut milk till smooth.
- 2. Pour into rice cooker.
- 3. Add rice, water and salt.
- 4. Switch on and once rice is cooked. gently fluff up with a fork/chopsticks.
- 5. Optional: For the crunch, sprinkle roasted peanuts before serving.