Nescafe Walnut Tiramisu
Pleasurable; assembled with store bought ingredients; lady fingers drizzled with Nescafe and layered with cream cheese, crunchy walnuts and cocoa powder.
This recipe contains lady fingers, instant coffee, cocoa powder, cream cheese, walnuts, eggs, brown sugar
For 8-10 people servings
Prep time: 30 min
- 12 pcs ladyfingers biscuits - (break into two (if needed) to fit the container/serving dish.
- 4 tbsp Nescafe (dilute/stir with 1/4 cup hot water)
- 1 1/2 tbsp (estimated) cocoa powder
- 200g cream cheese
- 150g (or as needed) roasted walnuts - crushed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1. Cream yolks with sugar till light and fluffy.
- 2. Add cheese and continue to cream to combine in.
- 3. Break ladyfingers into two pieces.
- 4. Arrange on serving dish.
- 5. Drizzle Nescafe on top (depending on how much you like)
- 6. Sprinkle walnuts and cocoa powder.
- 7. Spread cheese mixture over (to fully cover or half way through)
- 8. Continue with layering till the the end of the serving dish.
- 9. The last layer should be walnuts and cocoa powder.