No Churn Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream
Calling all ice cream lovers! This No Churn Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream can be in your freezer within minutes! You will love it! Your kids will love it!
This recipe contains heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate (dark), cocoa powder, cherries (fresh)
Prep time: 20 min
- 280 g. ml/9.5oz fl Double Cream
- 150 g. ml/5oz Condensed Milk
- 50 g. g/1.8oz Dark Chocolate
- 20 g. g/0.7oz Cocoa Powder
- 150 g. g/5oz Cherries
- 1. Wash and pit cherries. Cut them into small pieces. Roughly chop the chocolate.
- 2. Mix cocoa powder with condensed milk in a bowl until well combined. To achieve no lump cocoa/condensed milk mixture, sift the cocoa powder beforehand.
- 3. Take the double cream out from the fridge and pour in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream.
- 4. Now pour cocoa/condensed milk mixture in the bowl. Combine well. Throw in chocolate and cherry pieces and give it a stir.
- 5. Pour into a container, cover with a lid and place in your freezer for at least 3 hours.
- 6. Let it thaw for about 10-15 minutes before serving.