No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Our No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream is deliciously creamy with holiday flavors like; pumpkin, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla. And, it tastes like frozen whipped pumpkin pie!
This recipe contains heavy cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, milk (condensed, sweetened), pumpkin, pecans
8 Servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl beat the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon to stiff peaks.
- 2. In a separate bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin purée and chopped pecans, saving a few pecan pieces for the top of the ice cream.
- 3. Fold the sweetened pumpkin pecan mixture into the whipped cream mixture.
- 4. Pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan and sprinkle with the remaining pecan pieces. Cover and freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.