No-Bake Banana Split Pie
All the flavors of a banana split sundae wrapped into an easy, no-bake pie. Celebrate back to school with this party in your mouth!
This recipe contains nilla wafers, salted butter, pudding (banana, instant), milk, pineapple (canned, chunk), bananas, heavy cream, sugar (powdered, confectioners), strawberry (topping), chocolate syrup, peanuts, sprinkles (rainbow), maraschino cherries
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed nilla wafers (about 8 ounces whole cookies)
- 4 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 oz. package banana instant pudding
- 1 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) pineapple
- 1 whole banana
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 3 tbsp. strawberry sundae topping
- 3 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the crushed Nilla wafers and butter until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate and up the sides to form the crust. Place the pie plate in the refrigerator to firm up for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Stir in the pineapple and set aside. Cut the banana into 1/4 inch slices. Line the bottom of the pie crust with the sliced bananas and pour the pudding mixture over top. Using a rubber spatula, spread the pudding to make sure it's level and return to the refrigerator to chill for 2-4 hours.
- 3. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream and sugar with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Remove the pie from the refrigerator and top with the whipped cream using a rubber spatula.
- 4. Warm the strawberry topping in the microwave for 15 seconds and then drizzle over the top of the pie. Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the pie and then sprinkle the peanuts and rainbow sprinkles over the surface. Top with the maraschino cherries and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.