No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
An irresistible chocolate cake with Nutella and hazelnuts
This recipe contains chocolate (dark, chips), chocolate (milk, chips), chocolate hazelnut spread, hazelnuts
2 - 4 Servings
- 7 oz. dark chocolate
- 3 cup(s) milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Nutella
- 5 1/2 oz. hazelnuts
- 1. Prepare a 10x20x7cm-3.8×7.8×2.8in mold.
- 2. Melt the dark chocolate in bain marie.
- 3. Spread it into the mold using a kitchen brush.
- 4. Put the mold into the fridge for some minutes to solidify.
- 5. Make another layer covering the thinner parts.
- 6. Put into the fridge again.
- 7. Melt the milk chocolate in bain marie.
- 8. Roughly chop the hazelnuts.
- 9. In a large bowl mix the melted milk chocolate, the Nutella and the hazelnuts until well combined.
- 10. Let it cool for some minutes and then pour it into the dark chocolate mold.
- 11. Put into the fridge for 3 hours covered with plastic wrap.
- 12. If the stuffing is lower than the dark chocolate crust, level it using a sharp knife.
- 13. Using the point of a knife, help the cake to detach from the mold.