No-Cook Cranberry Salad
An easy, healthy no-cook cranberry salad using pantry staples of whole cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges and pineapple. A family tradition for 50 years!
This recipe contains cranberry (whole berry, sauce), pineapple (canned, chunk), oranges, walnuts, heavy cream
- 2 - 16 can(s) oz. cans Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 - 20 can(s) oz. can pineapple chunks in water (not syrup), pieces cut in half
- 2 - 3 whole oranges, peeled, sectioned, and cut in half (or use a small can of mandarin oranges in water, drained)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts (toast them if you'd like for more flavor)
- 3/4 cup(s) sweetened whipped cream or Healthy Top, optional
- 1. 1) Set a large strainer or colander into a deep bowl. Pour cranberries, pineapple and mandarin oranges (if using canned) into the strainer and drain for three to four hours, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated.
- 2. 2) Add chopped walnuts and orange segments (if using fresh), and gently mix to combine.
- 3. 3) Transfer to a glass or crystal bowl to show off the pretty color of the salad.
- 4. 4) Spoon or pipe whipped cream on top of the salad around the edges (if using)
- 5. The salad will hold in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 days so you can make it ahead. Don’t do the whipped cream garnish until serving time (if using). Serve chilled or more towards room temperature if you prefer. Leftovers are great for breakfast the next day.