Non-bake Baileys Oreo Cookies Cheesecake Teaser
Oreo Cheesecake or Baileys Cheesecake? Well, what about having them both in one cake! The birthday cake stood out for its Oreo biscuit texture & rich cheesy Baileys flavour. Only complaint from me: I could’ve been more generous with the Baileys. Lol!
This recipe contains , , oreo cookies, unsalted butter, , cream cheese, oreo cookies, heavy cream, baileys, water, gelatin, vanilla extract, , oreo cookies, oreo cookies
- Ingredients (7" round cake) :
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 70 g Unsalted Butter (soft)
- 1 block Cream cheese
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 150ml whipping cream
- 30ml Baileys
- 40ml Water
- 1 tbsp gelatine powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 19 mini Oreo cookies (topping)
- 2 Oreo cookies (pound into powder)
- 1. Put cookies in zip-bloc bag & crush it using a roller.
- 2. Put crushed cookies together with butter & blend well.
- 3. Place cake ring onto cake board. Press cookie mixture firmly into the ring & refrigerate for about an hour.
- 4. Bring water to boil & add gelatine. Stir to dissolve.
- 5. Beat cream cheese with whipped cream at medium speed until well combined. Add gelatine, vanilla essence & mix well.
- 6. Remove base from fridge & pour in half of the mixture. Break 2 cookies with fork & throw it in.
- 7. Distribute mixture evenly on the base & refrigerate for about 30 mins.
- 8. Add remaining cream mixture & pour in Baileys. Smooth the mixture with a spatula. Alternatively, you can mix the Baileys with cream mixture before pouring into base if you prefer an even mix. Refrigerate for another hour.
- 9. Remove cake ring. Using a heart-shape mould, pour cookie powder into it.
- 10. Top with mini Oreo cookies & sprinkle some powder on the cake. Viola! You’ll get your delicious Oreo Cookies with Baileys Cheesecake!