Nutella Acorn Kisses
Nutella Acorn Kisses, a fun fall treat!
This recipe contains cookies (nutter butter, miniature), chocolate chips, chocolate hazelnut spread, hershey kisses
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 bag of miniature Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 3 Nutella spread
- 1 bag of Hershey Kisses regular sized
- 1. Separate the miniature Nutter Butter cookies. One half will have the peanut butter attached – this is ok. Unwrap the Hershey kisses.
- 2. Using a small knife, spread a small amount of nutella on the inside half of the nutter butter cookie. – if you have the half with the peanut butter – just spread the nutella on top of the peanut butter filling. Press the flat side of the Hershey kiss to the nutter butter.
- 3. Place a tiny amount of nutella on the center of the top of the nutter butter cookie. Attach the chocolate chip on the flat side to the nutella on the top of the cookie.
- 4. Serve these little acorns as a topper for cupcakes, on a cake, as a treat with coffee or milk!