Chewy and delicious Nutella Brownies. Perfect with a cold glass of milk.
This recipe contains all-purpose flour, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate hazelnut spread
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl combine flour and salt and set aside.
- 3. Using an electric mixer blend butter until light and fluffy.
- 4. Mix in sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well followed by Nutella and stir until mixture is creamy.
- 5. Stir in flour mixture.
- 6. Pour in to greased 11”x7” or 8” square brownie pan and bake for 27-32 minutes.
- 7. Cool pan on wire rack.