Nutella Cheesecake Pops
Creamy, Luscious Small Bites
This recipe contains , graham crackers, sugar, butter, , cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, chocolate hazelnut spread, , milk (chocolate), chocolate (melting, white), cookies (oreo), sprinkles
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker, crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 7 tbsp. Butter, melted
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup(s) nutella
- FOR THE COATING:
- 16 oz. Milk Chocolate Candyquik
- 16 oz. White Chocolate Vanilla Candyquik
- 1 cup(s) oreos, crushed
- Sprinkles of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make the cheesecake: In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Beat until incorporated and whipped. Add eggs and vanilla and mix on medium until evenly incorporated.
- 2. Prepare crust. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker, sugar and butter. Press into bottom of standard springform pan. Place in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and pour cream cheese mixture into springform pan. Add dollops of nutella evenly in cheesecake. With a skewer or sharp knife, swirl nutella into cheesecake.
- 3. Place in oven and bake until no longer jiggly in the middle, for about an hour and 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let set
- 4. Get a small dish and fill it with water. Get out an ice cream scoop or melon baller and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wet your hands in the water dish and scoop out a bit of cheesecake. Roll with your hands into a round ball. Ball should be an inch by an inch. Place on parchment paper and add stick ¾ way into the ball. Repeat for the rest of the cheesecake. It should make about 60.
- 5. Place in freezer for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- 6. Place one tray of candyquik in microwave and follow instructions. Take pops out of freezer. Place oreo in a shallow dish. Make an assembly line and dip pops into melted chocolate coating evenly. Then quickly roll in oreo and then place back on original baking sheet. Repeat with ½ of pops. Then melt white chocolate and roll int sprinkles instead for the other ½.
- 7. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours and until right before serving.