Pineapple Upside Down Cookies
Pineapple Upside Down Cookies...A Great Alternative To A Traditional Christmas Fruit Cake.
This recipe contains eggs, oil, cherries (candied), pineapple (candied), cake mix (pineapple), sugar (brown), butter
25 Cookies servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 - Eggs
- 1/2 C. - Oil
- 1 C. - Candied Cherries (chopped)
- 1 C. - Candied Pineapple (chopped)
- 18.25 Oz. - Pineapple Cake Mix (you will need 2 boxes)
- 1/4 C. - Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbs. - Butter (soft)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Mix eggs, oil and 1 box of cake mix using either your stand mixer or hand mixer.
- 3. Once combined, mix in the other cake mix then fold in the candied fruit, this mix will be very thick.
- 4. In another dish mix together the butter and brown sugar, then set aside.
- 5. On a parchment lined baking sheet place about 1 inch balls of dough about 2 inches apart then sprinkle with a little of the brown sugar butter mix.
- 6. Bake the cookies for 8-11 minutes or just until the edges are golden brown. Let cool on the rack for 1 minute then transfer to a cooling rack.
- 7. My husband was very happy that I found this recipe and made these cookies for him, they were so easy to make and are big on flavor.