Pink Velvet Berry Save the Day Cake
Pink Velvet Berry Save the Day Cake is a scrumptious, AMAZING cobbler cake that only takes 4 ingredients to make. Something every Superhero Mom should have on hand!
This recipe contains pie filling (berry), pineapple (canned, crushed), cake mix (red velvet), butter, whipped cream
12 servings servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 can (21 oz) Mixed Berry Pie Filling
- 1 can (15 oz) Crushed Pineapple
- 1 box (about 18 oz) Pink Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- Whipped Cream, if desired
- 1. Dump mixed berry pie filling and crushed pineapple into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Stir together.
- 2. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the fruit. Pour butter evenly over the entire surface of the cake mix.
- 3. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour until nice and brown on top.
- 4. Serve immediately with a dollop of whip cream on top.