Pistachio Cake with Coconut
Christmas mood, cup of cocoa, great movie... What else do you need? Oh, yeah, piece of cake by Sergey Borodkin
This recipe contains flour, flour (semolina), coconut flakes, baking powder, juice (orange), oil (corn), eggs, pistachios, , water, juice (orange), sugar
- Flour - 140 g
- Semolina - 240 g
- Coconut - 100 g
- Baking powder - 25g
- Orange juice - 350 g
- Corn oil - 240 g
- 5 eggs
- Pistachio - 60 g (roasted)
- Water - 150 g
- Orange juice - 150 g
- Sugar - 200 g
- 1. Pour oil into the eggs and orange juice, mix well and add in the dry ingredients.
- 2. Mix all until smooth, distribute into muffin forms, sprinkle with roasted pistachios.
- 3. Bake at 175 degrees until golden brown 20-25 minutes.
- 4. Brew syrup and pour while hot. Let cake cool.