Pizza bites with pumpkin
Delightful and gilt-free pizza bites
This recipe contains pumpkin, olive oil, cheese (feta), cheese (mozzarella), eggs, oregano, parsley, garlic
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 600 g. pumpkin, cleaned
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 120 g. feta cheese, crumbled
- 120 g. mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 4 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1. Chop pumpkin using a food processor until rice-like.
- 2. Sauté pumpkin in hot olive oil for 3 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- 3. Mix feta and mozzarella; add, one at a time, eggs. Mix and combine.
- 4. Add pumpkin and spices, mix well until well blended.
- 5. Evenly spoon the mixture into the greased muffin tin molds. Press pizza dough down evenly and firmly (the pressing down firmly is very important to make sure they stick together).
- 6. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 200˚C.
- 7. Remove the pizza bites from the oven and let set until cool (this is also very important – let the pizza bites set in their pan for 5 – 10 minutes before removing – if you take them out while they are too hot they will break).