Pork Tenderloin with Green Salad
It has been a very long day today and dinner was made at speed of light. A very simple pork tenderloin seared and a green salad. Perfect ending to a very busy day.Now ice cream and relaxing.Tonight’s April 18, 2012 dinner:Pork tenderloin with green salad
This recipe contains pork tenderloin, salt, herbes de provence, thyme (fresh), olive oil, lettuce (leaf), olive oil, red wine vinegar, black pepper
- 2 1 pound each pork tenderloin, cut in half and all fat and filaments removed
- A dash of Herbes de Province
- Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Green leaf salad
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1. Clean the tenderloins well and dry them. Season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over high heat, add the olive oil. When the oil is hot but not smoking add the tenderloins half and cook well all all sides.
- 2. When done, remove from heat and let rest. Slice the pork into slices.
- 3. Clean the salad and place into a large bowl. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the olive oil, vinegar and salt in a separate bowl. When well mixed add to the salad making sure that every leaves of salad is coverd with dressing.
- 4. Present on a plate with abed of salad and the tenderloin around it.