Prosciutto and Fig Wraps with Fresh Goat Cheese
The true beauty of this recipe is how simple it is! It's a quick and easy appetizer combining sweet fig jam, salty prosciutto and tangy fresh goat cheese. It will certainly send your taste buds into pure bliss!
This recipe contains goat cheese, prosciutto, jam (fig)
10 Servings servings
Prep time: 25 min
- 4 oz. Chavrie Fresh Goat Cheese Log, Original
- 6 pieces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tbsp. Fig jam
- 1. Place thinly sliced prosciutto side by side, overlapping slightly on a sheet of parchment paper.
- 2. Spread fig jam over the entire length of the sliced prosciutto.
- 3. Cut the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log lengthwise into four pieces.
- 4. Place the pieces of Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log on the fig jam.
- 5. Roll the prosciutto around the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 6. With a very sharp knife cut the prepared log into ½ inch pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
- 7. Enjoy!