Protein Snack Balls
I used regular peanut butter here instead of all natural and then used no sweetener. If using natural peanut butter, add a bit of stevia or sweetener of choice.
This recipe contains peanut butter, almond butter, butter, coconut flakes (unsweetened), flour (almond), cocoa powder, chia seeds, pecans
50 balls servings
Prep time: 15 min
- 1/4 cup peanut butter*
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil (I used butter)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 2. Chill for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 3. Shape into small bite-size balls.
- 4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5. (I store mine in the freezer- they are actually better cold.)