Prunes wrapped in prosciutto
A decadent-tasting treat that's sweet, savory, and healthy.
This recipe contains prunes, almonds, prosciutto, rosemary (fresh)
6 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 10-15 prunes, pitted
- 10-15 whole almonds (shelled)
- 10-15 very thin slices prosciutto or smoked ham
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1. Insert an almond into the each prune.
- 2. Wrap a paper-thin slice of prosciutto or smoked ham around each prune and secure with a toothpick.
- 3. Place the wrapped prunes in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with rosemary and bake in oven for 20 minutes at 250°C or until the plums are soft and the prosciutto is crispy.