Pumpkin Almond Burger Patties
Indulge in oil free and vegan burger which will become your favorite healthy fast food.
This recipe contains flour (almond), pumpkin (canned), bell peppers (green), salt, black peppercorns, sriracha sauce, Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 3 cups Almond flour
- 2 cups Pumpkin puree
- 1 whole green pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 3/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1. 1. Preheat oven at 360 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a liner.
- 2. 2. In the meantime combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 3. 3. Mix well with a spoon or with hands.
- 4. 4. Take a handful of the mix between palms and shape it into a ball.
- 5. 5. Then press between palms just like burger patties and smoothen the sides as much as possible because while baking the patties may crack a bit. So make sure to smoothen them as much as possible.
- 6. 6. Put the patties onto the cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
- 7. 7. Let it bake for 20-25 minutes. Take it out and flip the patties to the other side and bake again for 20 minutes.
- 8. 8. Take it out of the oven when cooked and serve with your favorite burger buns and toppings, or eat it in a wrap.