Pumpkin Praline Baked Oatmeal
Baked oatmeal that tastes like a warm pumpkin oatmeal custard...but better.
This recipe contains oats, pumpkin (canned), sugar (brown), baking powder, salt (kosher), cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla extract, eggs, milk, butter (unsalted), pecans, butter, sugar (brown)
8 servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir to combine the oats, pumpkin, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vanilla, eggs, milk and melted butter. Stir into the dry ingredients until well blended.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, butter and brown sugar. Set aside.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray and sprinkle the pecan mixture over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until just set.
- 6. Serve immediately.
- 7. (You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)