Pumpkin Praline Baked Oatmeal
Baked oatmeal that tastes like a warm pumpkin oatmeal custard...but better.
This recipe contains oats, pumpkin (canned), brown sugar, baking powder, salt (kosher), cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla extract, eggs, milk, unsalted butter, pecans, salted butter, brown sugar
8 servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir to combine the oats, pumpkin, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vanilla, eggs, milk and melted butter. Stir into the dry ingredients until well blended.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, butter and brown sugar. Set aside.
- 5. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray and sprinkle the pecan mixture over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until just set.
- 6. Serve immediately.
- 7. (You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)