Pumpkin soup with wine
Smooth, refined and aromatic.
This recipe contains pumpkin, cream, sour cream, wine (red), bouillon (vegetable), sage (fresh)
4 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 750g Muscat pumpkin, cleaned
- 200g cream
- 200g sour cream
- 150ml of white or red wine
- 500ml vegetable stock from 1 cube
- Fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1. Cut the pumpkin into large chunks, and place on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and roast at 200˚C until fork-tender and golden.
- 2. In a blender mash the roasted pumpkin until smooth. Transfer into a soup pot.
- 3. Add cream, sour cream, wine and vegetable stock, stir and combine.
- 4. Bring the soup to a boil, then immediately remove from the flame.
- 5. Sprinkle with chopped fresh sage leaves serve with croutons.