Quick Chicken and Rice Burritos
Canned chicken and instant rice make today’s recipe a breeze to whip up.
This recipe contains chicken (canned), taco seasoning, soup (tomato), water, rice (instant), cheese (cheddar), tortillas (flour)
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Canned Chicken, drained
- 1 pkg McCormick Chicken Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked instant white rice (like Minute Rice)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1. Add chicken to a skillet and break up into pieces.
- 2. Mix in the seasoning mix, soup, water, and rice. Bring to boil over medium heat.
- 3. Reduce heat to simmer and cover. Cook for 5 minutes until the rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- 4. Place 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese in the center of each tortilla. Add some of the chicken/rice mixture to the center on top of the cheese and roll up burrito style.