Quick Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe was created for Swanson's by Real Mom Kitchen.
This recipe contains cream of mushroom soup, whole kernel corn, black beans, tomatoes (diced), chicken (canned), enchilada sauce, milk, tortilla chips, cheese (cheddar, shredded)
4 - 6 Servings
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 can(s) oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) oz. 15 oz.. of corn, drained
- 1 can(s) oz. 15 oz.. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) oz. 14.5 oz.. diced tomatoes (I used the kind with sweet onion in it)
- 1 can(s) oz. 12.5 oz.. Chunk Chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 can(s) oz. 10 oz.. enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk (I used skim)
- 8 oz. tortilla chips
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
- 1. In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, tomatoes, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and milk.
- 2. Cook over medium heat while stirring for 15 minutes.
- 3. Serve over tortillas chips and topped with shredded cheese.