Raw Chocolate Truffles (vegan & dairy free)
Only 4 all-natural ingredients are used to make this easy and healthy raw chocolate treat!
This recipe contains medjool dates, brazil nuts, cacao powder, vanilla extract, ginger, , coconut flakes (unsweetened), sesame seeds, chocolate chips (mini), cacao powder
18 truffles servings
Prep time: 20 min
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw Brazil nuts
- 2 Tb organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tsp ginger or orange flavored liqueur
- shredded unsweetened coconut (toasted)
- sesame seeds (toasted)
- mini chocolate chips
- cacao powder
- 1. Place raw Brazil nuts in a food processor and process until finely ground, about 2 minutes. Add dates, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and optional ginger or orange flavored liqueur. Process for another 2 minutes or until mixture is fully incorporated and no lumps remain.
- 2. Roll mixture into 1 inch round balls and roll balls in assorted toppings of coconut, sesame seeds, cacao powder, or mini chocolate chips. Store leftovers in covered container in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.