Raw Kale Salad
Raw Kale Salad - with oriental salad dressing
This recipe contains kale, lemon juice, coconut aminos, maple syrup, oil (sesame), onions (green/spring), garlic (fresh), salt, ginger (fresh), avocados, bell peppers (red), bell peppers (yellow), onions (red), tomatoes (cherry), sesame seed
4-6 servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
- 1 bunch kale (remove thick stems)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos, braggs, or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 12 red cherry tomatoes
- sesame seeds to garnish
- 1. Wash and dry kale leaves, finely cut leaves and place into a large bowl.
- 2. Into a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, coconut aminos, maple syrup, sesame oil, escallion, garlic, sea salt, ginger.
- 3. Add mixture into kale leaves and massage until wilted, add ½ of the avocado and massage for a creamy sauce.
- 4. Then add the rest of the ingredients, garnish with sesame seeds and serve.