Razzcherry Sugar Cookies
Juicy and healthy razzcherries along with white choclate chips updates ordinary sugar cookies.
This recipe contains butter (unsalted), sugar (powdered, confectioners), sugar, eggs, oil (vegetable), vanilla extract, flour (all-purpose), flour (cake), cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, cherries (dried), chocolate (white, chips)
45 Cookies servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups razzcherries, chopped
- 1 11 ounce bag of Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Beat butter at medium speed until fluffy, a few seconds, then add sugars, creaming the sugar and the butter together until light and fluffy.
- 2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating in between, then add vanilla and oil. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar. Slowly add to butter mixture, beating as you go.
- 3. Mix in white chocolate chips and chopped razzcherries. Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, drop cookie dough on to cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes, but do not brown (you could if you want a crunchier cookie). Cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack for complete cool down.