Red Wine Sangria
An easy and delicious recipe for the fruity classic sangria. A refreshing drink to enjoy during the warm weather months.
This recipe contains wine (red), brandy, juice (orange), oranges, lemons, apples (granny smith), sparkling mineral water
12 cups servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 (1.75 liter) bottle of a good quality red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 fresh orange, cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 medium sized green apple, diced
- 1 liter sparkling water (can use flavored or plain)
- 1. Combine the red wine, brandy, orange juice, and fruits in a large pitcher, cover, and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2. When ready to serve, add the sparkling water and stir well. Spoon some of the fruit into each glass, fill with ice (if desired), and pour the sangria over the top. Make a toast to everyone's good health and enjoy!