Restaurant Style Salsa
I love restaurant style salsa with all the fresh herbs and spices. This recipe is super easy and it's perfect for parties.
This recipe contains tomatoes (whole, peeled), tomatoes (with green chiles), onions, fresh garlic, peppers (jalapeno, fresh), sugar, salt, cumin, taco seasoning, cilantro, limes
4 cups of salsa servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 1 can (28oz) whole tomatoes with juice
- 2 cans (10oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 of an onion chopped (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 whole jalapeno, quartered, seeds removed, sliced thin.
- 1/4 t. sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/4 t. southwest or taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (large stems removed)
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until you get the salsa consistency you like. 10 to 15 pulses. Test seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- 2. Store in a Tupperware container.
- 3. Ready in 5 minutes