Rhubarb & Blueberry Pink Lemonade
The perfect cooling lemonade for those sunny days! Just a simple recipe away from feeling refreshed
This recipe contains water, rhubarb, blueberries, oranges, oranges, vanilla bean, honey
Prep time: 15 min
- 5-6 cups of water
- 3 stalks of rhubarb
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 3 strips of orange peel
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1. Wash the rhubarb and slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a pot with water.
- 2. Add a handful of blueberries (some will be added after the lemonade is cooled).
- 3. Add the orange peel, orange juice, honey and vanilla bean.
- 4. Boil the mixture for about 5-10 minutes or until the colour starts to turn pink.
- 5. Set it aside to let it cool. Then add some fresh blueberries just for looks.