Roasted Acorn Squash w/ Walnuts & Cranberries
What says “fall” better than pumpkins and squash? This velvety smooth Roasted Acorn Squash, stuffed with Walnuts, Cranberries, Brown Sugar & Butter will make you beg for more!
This recipe contains squash (acorn), walnuts, cranberries, sugar (brown), butter
2 Servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr 30 min
- 1 Acorn Squash, cut in half
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberries, frozen or fresh
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Turn your oven to 375F.
- 2. With a spoon, remove the seeds from the middle of each squash half.
- 3. Combine the walnuts, cranberries and brown sugar in a bowl.
- 4. Spoon half of the mixture each half of the squash.
- 5. Put 1 tablespoon of butter on top of each half of squash. Loosely cover with foil and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, to 1 hour 30 minutes, until fork inserted into the squash goes in easily.
- 6. Remove from the oven, place on a plate and serve right away.