Roasted Asparagus & Creamy Cilantro-Lime Sauce
Perfectly roasted asparagus with a flavorful creamy cilantro-lime sauce.
This recipe contains , asparagus, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, , cilantro (fresh), greek yogurt (plain), sour cream, garlic (fresh), limes, maple syrup, paprika, salt
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- For Roasted Asparagus
- 1 lb. asparagus (usually, a bunch is about a pound)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 ds. salt
- For Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- 2. Wash the asparagus and snap or chop off the bottoms of the stalks.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss in the olive oil and mix well.
- 4. Spread the asparagus on the baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, and a tiny bit of salt on the asparagus.
- 5. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- 6. While the asparagus spears are cooking, prepare the creamy cilantro-lime sauce.
- 7. Rinse the cilantro and chop off the bottoms. It is fine to leave some of the stem in tact.
- 8. Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix until well incorporated.
- 9. Remove the asparagus from the oven once they look tender. When they are slightly cool, drizzle on the creamy cilantro-lime sauce.