Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
Nutty roasted asparagus makes the perfect bed for a creamy egg salad.
This recipe contains asparagus, eggs, onions, garlic, tomatoes (Roma), parsley, cheese (feta, low fat), avocados
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 12 medium asparagus, spears, trimmed
- 2 large egg, hard boiled and cooled
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons low fat feta cheese
- 1/2 small avocado, chopped
- 1. 1. Preheat the oven to 450.
- 2. 2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, spread out asparagus and spray asparagus with cooking spray. Roast for 10 minutes until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- 3. 3. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and chill for 10 minutes.
- 4. 4. Serve salad on top of asparagus.