Roasted Broccoli with Lemon and Garlic
A quick and easy roasted broccoli dish seasoned with garlic, salt and peppers and fresh lemon. Perfect side dish to go with any meal.
This recipe contains broccoli crowns, olive oil (extra virgin), salt, black pepper, garlic, lemon juice
4 servings servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 5 cups Organic Broccoli Florets
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- 2. In a large bowl, add broccoli florets, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until broccoli is tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4. Remove and place in a bowl, toss with lemon juice.