Simple and tasty roasted cauliflower side-dish. Excellent with meat, rice, cooked barley or couscous.
This recipe contains cauliflower, onions, fresh garlic, lemon juice, black pepper, olive oil, sea salt
4 servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into medium-sized florets
- 2 onions, thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 tbs olive oil
- A pinch of coarse sea salt
- 1. Place the cauliflower florets in single layer in a larger ovenproof dish. Toss in the onions.
- 2. Add garlic, lemon juice and pepper to the oil, stir and drizzle evenly cauliflower florets and onion slices. Season with salt.
- 3. Bake in the oven at 220˚C for about 30 minutes or until done (fork tines should easily pierce the cauliflower) and golden-brown on the top.
- 4. Serve as a side dish with meat or with rice, cooked barley or couscous.