Roasted Grape Crostini
Quick and easy party appetizer.
This recipe contains grapes (red), blue cheese, agave nectar, baguette, olive oil
20 servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. red grapes, no seeds, stems removed
- 1/3 cup blue cheese or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 baguette
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1. Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Place grapes on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over grapes. Place in preheated oven for 25-30min or until grapes are slightly wilted. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 3. Meanwhile, slice baguette into 1-2" slices. Once grapes have cooled, place 2-3 grapes on each bread slice.
- 4. Sprinkle each slice with cheese and drizzle agave nectar over each slice.
- 5. Before serving place slices on a baking sheet and warm in the oven for 5 min at 350 degrees F.