Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
Roasted Parmesan Broccoli - Roasted with olive oil & Parmesan cheese, and finished with lemon zest. Super simple & healthy, this is a yummy, easy veggie dish.
This recipe contains broccoli (fresh), garlic (fresh), salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, cheese (parmesan), lemons, olive oil
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 whole head of broccoli sliced into 1 inch thick steaks
- 4 clove(s) garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. parmesan
- 1/2 whole lemon zest
- 3 - 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil, then toss gently.
- 2. Roast for 10 minutes, add the sliced garlic to the pan, and return to the oven. Bake 6 more minutes, then sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 2 more minutes. Remove from the oven, dust with lemon zest and enjoy!