Roasted Pork Roast with Bacon
A delicious oven roasted pork with bacon.
This recipe contains pork loin, bacon, fresh thyme, rosemary (fresh), salt, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 8 1/2 lb. pork roast
- Bacon slices to cover the pork
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary
- 1. Preheat the oven at 450°.
- 2. Clean the pork roast and remove any particles of fat. Cut in 4 equal sizes.
- 3. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Rub the fresh thyme and rosemary all over.
- 4. Cover the roast with bacon slices and place in a roasting pan. Place in the hot oven and cook for about 1 hour. Turning twice to insure proper cooking.
- 5. Remove from the oven when done, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- 6. Slice in 1 inch thick slices and serve with any juices rendered by the pork, if any.