Spinach Almond Amaranth Breakfast Muffins
Healthy Breakfast that is easy to cook and delicious to eat that will make kids and mommies happy. More details at http://www.kiipfit.com/spinach-almond-amaranth-breakfast-muffins/
This recipe contains baby spinach, flour (almond), amaranth, baking powder, salt, black pepper, eggs, oil (flaxseed)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 cups baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 cups Almond flour*
- 1 cups Amaranth (cooked) *
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp flax oil*
- 1. Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare the muffin tray by greasing it with cooking spray.
- 2. In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients including spinach.
- 3. In another bowl whip the eggs and mix oil in it.
- 4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well so that the batter is well coated.
- 5. With an ice cream scoop spoon the batter into the muffin tray and put it in the oven.
- 6. Bake it for 25-30 minutes or until the fork comes out clean.
- 7. Serve hot with ketchup.