Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Mustard Dressing
Spinach salad with warm bacon and mustard dressing. Make it as a side or make a bigger version of it and have it as a meal.
This recipe contains spinach, bacon, olive oil, mustard (dijon), salt, pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- Spinach, washed and hard stem removed
- Bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a small frying pan fry the bacon until crisp. Meanwhile wash the spinach and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together the mustard, pepper and the olive oil. When the bacon is done add half the bacon to the mix and most of the bacon rendering.
- 3. Add the salad and mix well, taste and add salt if need be.
- 4. Add the remaining bacon to the salad and serve.
- 5. The salad leaves need to be well coated. Add more mustard if needed.