Spiralized Veggie Pizza
Have some fun with your spiralizer when you make this Spiralized Veggie Pizza! Easy-to-make and great for parties or a healthy snack at home, this pizza is wonderful!
This recipe contains crescent rolls, cream cheese (1/3 less fat), sour cream (reduced fat), dill, garlic powder, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers (red), bell peppers (green)
8 Slices servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
- One can of 90 calorie Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 c. light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. chopped cauliflower florets
- 1/2 medium cucumber, spiralized, blade C
- 1/2 c. carrots, spiralized, blade C
- 1/2 red pepper, spiralized, blade A
- 1/2 green pepper, spiralized, blade A
- 1. Preheat your oven to the temperature required on your crescent roll container. Unroll your crescent rolls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Using your hands, knead the dough into a rectangle.
- 2. Bake your crescent rolls for the time specified on your crescent roll container. Let the crescent rolls cool completely.
- 3. While the dough is cooling, in a medium bowl mix the cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, and garlic powder until smooth (I used my NutriBullet to help mix evenly and quickly).
- 4. Spread the cream cheese and dill mixture evenly over the dough.
- 5. Top with your veggies and either serve immediately or cover refrigerate until ready to serve.