Spring Vegetables Soup
This 5 Vegetables Spring Soup is easy, light, vegetarian, and perfect for any time of the year!
This recipe contains carrots, celery, potatoes, onions, peas, vegetable bouillon, oil (sunflower), salt, water
5 portions servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 3 Medium Carrots
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Cup Frozen/Fresh Peas
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 liter water
- 1. Peel and dice the onion. Sauté it on a low-medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Wash, peel and slice carrots, celery & potatoes. Add them to the pot as well as the peas and sauté for about 2 minutes before adding 1.5 liter of water. Season with salt (about 2 teaspoons) and bring to the boil.
- 3. Throw in the vegetable stock cube and reduce the heat to low-medium.
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- 5. Spoon into bowls and serve! (Don’t forget to taste it one more time to see if it’s seasoned enough).